Why Casa Cicale?
- 5 minutes walkin distance from "Limanakia" beach
- Free Wi-Fi Access, Free parking
- Cafe musci snack bar with marvellous sea view
- 5 minutes drive to Porto Heli Port area
Casa Cicale was built in a carefully chosen area of 6000 m2 in an uphill landscape that ensures extraordinary view. Taking advantage of this we created an unobstructed view of the sea, the greenery and further away the wonderful Spetses island.
Designers paid special attention to the aesthetic of the outdoor establishments, their functionality and the materials quality. You can choose between an open space of colored tiles and grass with self-serviced bar, BBQ, benches and fountain or the north-east side of the unit where you can find a multi-level establishment with sitting areas, wooden kiosk and bar. The architectural composition in the details of manufactures in paved with slabs, in construction of Stone, in the choice of decorative elements shows our intention to express in each corner a warm and attractive sense of hospitality, opposite from the one that we know in the installations of classic hotels.
DRIVING TO OUR HOTEL
Porto Heli is from Athens 170 km and 90 km from Corinth in a magical journey of dense green, alternating with the views of the picturesque bays of Epidaurus and the Saronic Gulf.
An alternative is with flying dolphins from Piraeus taking two hours.
- By starting mileage Isthmus ,leave the highway and bear left to Epidaurus.
- At two miles pass the Baths of Oreas Elenis and later found the monastery of Agnountos.
- At 52.5 km detour towards old Epidavros and pass under the bridge.
- At the top of the ascent we see behind the superb bay of Epidaurus, the lush green valley with citrus.
- At the descent begins the village Koliaki and immediately after that Trachia which produces high quality milk, grilled bread and boiled goat.
- At the end of Trachia left indication to Methana, Poros and Galatas and at 1.5 kilometers the masterpiece of ancient theater of Epidaurus.
- But we continue straight on for our planned trip.
- At 84km on the right we see Didima from the new road and the two precipices (diameter of 150m and 80m deep).
- Shortly after that we pass through the village Fourni and 7.5km after that is the entrance of the capital of Ermionida, Kranidi.
- Prefer the regional road on your right of the town and after 7 km reach P. Cheli.
- Take the road on the left alongshore passing a gas station at the Korontini stores where you turn left to Ermioni & casa cicale (there is a sign).
- After 2km remember to go straight ahead and not left for Ermioni .
- At about 2 km you will see the sign of our facilities CASA CICALE.